Giveaway: Primal Kitchen Collagen and Coconut Vanilla Salted Caramel Cold Brews! (Closed)
Who else has ever tried to find a protein powder in the past but the result is always a chalky (not so tasty) texture? I don’t know about you but I’ve been there my few share of times, and I’m never going back. Once I started learning about collagen and how it functions in the body, I realized how easy it was to add it in to my daily diet not only for protein, but an endless amount of other benefits as well. Sam and I both use it on the daily in our morning coffees, smoothies, or baked goods. The result? My hair grows like crazy, my muscles recover quicker after tough workouts, and well let’s just say the nail clippers can’t keep up with Sam’s toes (TMI) 🙂
If there’s one brand that knows how to not only do healthy pantry staples, but delicious tasting collagen- it’s Primal Kitchen. I appreciate that their Collagen Fuel Drink Mixes are made with 10 grams of Type 1 and 3 Bovine Collagen Peptides, and suitable for all types of diets. I also love how easy Primal Kitchen makes incorporating collagen in to my daily diet with flavors such as the vanilla coconut, chocolate coconut, peanut butter, golden turmeric.. the list goes on. The best part: there is zero added sugar, and the entire company holds themselves to a higher standard making products with only real food. (Yes please!) I feel so great knowing that I can add a few scoops in for a boost of flavor (+ protein)- without the unwanted sugar.
After playing around with a few different flavors of collagen, I found that I love adding the vanilla coconut and chocolate coconut in to my morning coffee. Simply shake it, mix it, or blend it in to whatever you’d like! See how I also incorporated the vanilla coconut in this collagen cookies & cream smoothie here (my addiction). The amount of protein and sweet flavors: #1 fill me up and #2 satisfy my wild sweet tooth all day long. Trust me when I say, once you get on that collagen train- you never go back.
So, without further ado, I’m excited to share that I teamed up with Primal Kitchen to give one lucky reader two delicious Collagen Fuel Mixes! What’s included: One Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel and one Chocolate Coconut Collagen Fuel (my two favorites). To go along with the fun giveaway, I’m sharing a sweet little concoction I made with Primal Kitchen’s very own Vanilla Coconut Collagen. The mix alone adds so much flavor but I amped it up with rich nut milk, bitter cold brew, and sweet homemade caramel drizzle. Sound good? If so, scroll on to find out just how you can enter and try this recipe out for yourself!
- Head over to Instagram and follow @everydayfroma and @primalkitchenfoods
- Like this post and tag 2 friends in the comments section
So, if you’d like, head on over to my Instagram page @everydayfroma. The giveaway closes Sunday, March 1st and the winner will be drawn at random. Also be sure to check out Primal Kitchen’s website here for more delicious products and to learn more about their hard working company. Good luck and thank you for entering!
Coconut Vanilla Salted Caramel Cold Brew with Coffee Ice Cubes
Coffee Ice Cubes
- 1/4-1/2 cup cold brew
- 1 13.5 oz can coconut milk, full fat
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Vanilla Coconut Cold Brew
- 1 cup prepared cold brew
- 1 1/2 cups nut milk unsweetened
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel
- Make the coffee ice cubes: Pour the cold brew in to an ice cube mold and freeze overnight.
- Make the salted caramel: Heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat and add the coconut milk, coconut sugar, vanilla, and sea salt.
- Whisk until it comes to a boil then turn the heat to low.
- Simmer for 30-40 minutes until thick and the mixture starts to stick to the back of the spoon. Whisk occasionally to keep it from burning. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- Assemble: Add the nut milk and collagen to a high powered blender.
- Blend until frothy (1-2 minutes).
- Divide 2-3 coffee ice cubes in to two glasses. Pour in 1/2 cup of the cold brew in to each glass.
- Top with the vanilla coconut milk mixture.
- Drizzle on the salted caramel and enjoy!