Baby Boy Clothes For the First Months
Who else thinks pulling the trigger on clothes is way easier when it’s in miniature form? (If you disagree then you haven’t seen baby rain boots!) Now that I’m at 25 weeks, baby boy’s closet is already filled with a little bit of everything – sporty joggers, cozy pajamas, and lots of deep greens. And since there is absolutely no tell on how fast he will grow out of his clothes, I’ve tried to keep it in the medium-price-range so we don’t overspend on barely worn pieces…
Out of all the stages in pregnancy, I can say that picking out baby clothes is by far the most exciting (aside from finding out the gender). With each purchased piece, I can picture his little body curled up in the oversized pajamas, or pulling one of his scrunchy arms through a long sleeve t-shirt. Is there anything else like it? My heart is already exploding!
Since I’ve done a good amount of shopping thus far, I thought I would share a few of our favorite pieces. The last thing I want is a scratchy material that will irritate his soft skin, so quality and price have really been the driving factors here. Today I put together a list of our top 5 that do a great job of balancing both. Scroll on to take a peak!
- KYTE – this is hands down the best material we have in his closet. I purchased the baby bundler for easy changing at night and I’ll definitely be getting more! I also really adore their simple color palette that can go for either sex.
- O2 Baby – an affordable brand I found on Amazon that uses organic cotton. The green is really what caught my eye (obsessed much?)
- Gap Baby – I forgot all about Gap until my mom purchased us this adorable baseball tee/ bodysuit. Although not the “best material” out there, the price point is great and I love the sporty looks.
- Monica + Andy – another really great affordable brand with high quality material and fun patterns. We have the hospital cuddle box for bringing home (it’s the sweetest!)
- 1212 – I discovered this line through Jacey Duprie (of Damsel in Dior) and quickly fell in love with their simple designs and organic materials. Quality is amazing, and they just launched a fun Spring line I don’t have but WANT.
As always, if you have any recommendations please share! I know there are SO many great baby lines out there that we have yet to discover as well. And for those searching, I hope this list finds you well. Thanks for reading, and here’s to the last 15 weeks of pregnancy..